Critical Habit for Success: Working in Real Time
Course 5W03 - Instructor: Manuel Palachuk
- Five Tuesdays - Sep. 6 - Oct. 4, 2016
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
- More details at
There are a few habits that can virtually guarantee higher profits for your business. Working in "real time" is certainly one of them. It will also dramatically lower the stress within your organization.
In this very practical course, coach Manuel Palachuk will show you how to get everyone in your company working in real time.
Every CRM, PSA, and ticketing system out here wants to supply you with great reports on your bill-ability and your efficiency but not one of them can do it unless everyone is working and tracing time in real-time.
Tap into the wisdom of the author who has turned service delivery systems around for many companies and who can help you do the same for yourself. Even if you are the only one who creates billable time in your company you likely need some coaching on how to make the transition and here it is.
You will learn
- Why tracking time is important
- What it means to work in "real time"
- The Profit and Value Potential
- Maturity Levels for Working and Tracking Time in Real-time
- How to avoid being interrupt-driven
- Dispelling the Multi-tasking Myth
- Choosing the right time increments for service delivery
- The most important rules of working and tracking time in real time
- Best practices for time tracking
- Time Tracking Log Examples and Practice
- Getting everyone on board
- Building an Action Plan that works
- Measuring your progress
Delivered by Manuel Palachuk, author and business coach.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.