Introduction to Relax Focus Succeed
Course 5W05 - Instructor: Karl W. Palachuk
Recorded class - originally delivered live.
- More details at http://www.GreatLittleSeminar.com
Registration includes a copy of the book Relax Focus Succeed® by Karl W. Palachuk.
This course will show you how to master the concepts of Relax Focus Succeed® - a program for balancing your personal and professional lives and finding more success in both.
This course is intended for anyone who is stressed out, over-worked, and ready to take their whole life to the next level. We all lead busy lives, filled with too many demands. Many of us don't get enough sleep or exercise. We fight to be successful at work and at home.
Taught by someone who's been there. Karl Palachuk was diagnosed with debilitating Rheumatoid Arthritis at age 39 and spent several years getting the disease under control. With two businesses to managed and a young family, he found himself unable to work more than a few hours a day. That's when he developed a process for achieving goals at a very high level without working himself to death.Many of us chase the entrepreneurial dream - but few of us reach our entrepreneurial vision.
This is an
intensive webinar course over a five week period. All assignments are
voluntary, of course. But if you want feedback on assignments, please complete
assignments during this course and email them to the instructor.
Topics to be
- Balance your personal and professional lives
- Focus on the single most important things in your life
- Develop your vision for self-fulfillment
- Relax - in a meaningful way
- Be the same person in all elements of your life (overcome Jekyll/Hyde syndrome)
- Put the past - and your present - in their place
- Build your muscles of success
- Stop working 50- or 60- or 70-hour weeks
- Avoid being interrupt-driven
- Slow Down, Get More Done
- Work less and accomplish more
- Define Goals: Long-term, Medium-term, and Short-term
- Build quiet time into your life
will include a number of recommended do-it-yourself exercises.