Register Your Book
Karl Palachuk's Stuff
Audio & Video
Seminars and Classes
Manuel Palachuk's Stuff
Erick Simpson's Stuff
Audio & Video
Authors and Speakers
Free Stuff (Really!)
Relax Focus Succeed
Running Your Business
Sales & Marketing
Seminars and Classes
Karl's SMB Roadshow
Recorded 5W Classes
SMB Online Conference
SOPs - Standard Operating Procedures
The Big List of Everything
Site Help / FAQ
Karl's Email Newsletter
Checkout / Cart
My Orders and Downloads
Check out my Blog
Connect With Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Find me on LinkedIn
Follow Us On YouTube
Palachuk Manuel - Working and Tracking Time in Real-time
Tackle the single toughest obstacle to super high profits in your service delivery system with this in depth paper written specifically with IT Services in mind. Every CRM, PSA, and ticketing system out here wants to supply you with great reports on your billability and your efficiency but not one of them can do it unless everyone is working and tracing time in real-time.
Tap into the wisdom of the author who has turned service delivery systems around for many companies and who can help you do the same for yourself. Even if you are the only one who creates billable time in your company you likely need some coaching on how to make the transition and here it is.
This whitepaper lays out the evolution of time tracking in Levels, from One to Five, then shows how to go from Level One: time stamps and notes taken on a tablet throughout the day, to Level Five: entering time in real-time directly into your PSA. Along the way, the great myths that a technician who multitasks is more efficient, is exposed and dispelled.
The profitability potential of the Managed Services model when time is tracked in real time is explored in some detail including examples. Time tracking methods are laid out including understanding the ideal time tracking increments for our industry and the ever important skill of rounding time entries to 5 and 15 minutes.
Discover the Golden Rules of Working and Tracking Time-in Real-time. Follow the Time Tracking Log example that covers the entire day of a technician who jumps from after-hours responses calls, to field service, then helpdesk, then back to field service and never misses a time entry.
The author could clearly fill an entire book with this subject and here you will find the distilled and most immediately useful content.
Some of the subjects covered include:
• Why Track Time?
• History and Evolution of Time Tracking
• Working and Tracking Time in Real-time Maturity Level
• Time Increments for the Service Industry
• Profit and Value Potential
• The Multi-tasking Myth
• Proper Time Tracking Methods
• The Basics of Time Tracking
• The Three Golden Rules of Working and Tracking Time in Real-time
• Time Tracking Log Examples
• The Rounding Process
• General Rules of 5 and 15 Minute Time Entry
• Rounding the Time Tracking Log Entries
• Where to go from here?
This white paper report is Copyright © 2013 by Manuel Palachuk International.
Rights are hereby granted to the purchaser for the following purposes only:
- Read and distribute to your company employees for instructional purposes.
- Distribute to your clients, so long as the byline is included: by Manuel Palachuk International.
- Create a work based substantially upon this product.
- If purchaser creates another work based substantially upon this product, purchaser may list themselves as co-author of the work, provided the new work has been reviewed and co-authorship is agreed to by Manuel Palachuk International.
- Purchaser may copy the text and reformat as needed so it may be presented in another layout or style.
- Purchaser may not post, republish, or redistribute this work in any other manner without prior written authorization from Manuel Palachuk International.
For other uses of this material, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This product is an Adobe PDF file.
This is a white paper delivered electronically.
Karl's Famous 68-Point Checklist - Version 3.0
Killer Combo - Managed Services Plus Cloud Services
Audio - Meditating with Pebbles - Palachuk
Palachuk Manuel - Core Competency Matrix
Sale Price: $59.99
Managed Services Super Bundle
Palachuk - Network Documentation Workbook Ebook
SOPs That Will Instantly Increase Your Profit - with Bonus Audio
The "Erick Simpson 4-Book Bundle"
Sale Price: $149.99
Sale Price: $49.95
Sale Price: $139.95
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »